Sunday, November 25, 2012

24 Hours of LeMons American Irony 2012


When I'm not driving to pay the bills, I spend my money driving.
Hooked up with my Pi-Nuts team mates and rolled out to the Autobahn Country Club just south of Chicago.
Cheatonium detectors.
  • 1994 Infinity J30: Fitted with a Nissan 300ZX manual transmission, and with no interior the car is light and responsive, although it's a touch tail happy. 
Enjoy the sun while it lasts, the weather only goes down hill from here.

Who Needs a Steering wheel when you have purple pedals and a cheaty shifter?
I invented a new sandwich while I was at the track: 
Start with a hamburger patty covered in cheese and bacon, place between two Brown Sugar Pop-Tarts. 
I call it the Heart-Popper.
LeMons, like all good things men do, involves lots of saturated fat.
The car ran well the whole weekend and in spite of the high winds, torrential rain, and Cold, A good time was had by all.
See it does actually roll
In the end we ended up in 44th place in a field of 102 cars. We did 289 laps over the weekend and used more 93 unleaded than you want to think about.
Also Mud, did I mention Mud?
You can watch as our ringer lays down some of the fastest laps of the weekend in the slop. 


No comments:

Post a Comment