Week of January 14th.
- 2000 Dodge Durango: Firm and very truck like. You can tell this model is sitting on a truck frame.
- 2005 Toyota Sienna: It's nice, but very heavy, you feel every pound of power door and entertainment system.
- 2011 Cadillac CTS4: Great Build. Good Price. If the ATS is built this well Audi should be worried.
- 2000 Ford F-350 V10: Not sure if V10 really adds more to this truck than the big V8 does.
- 2009 Chevy Silverado 1500: Base truck is very trucky.
- 2001 Honda Odyssey: This drives just like a bigger CRV or Element. Build is about on par too.
- 2008 Chevy Impala LT: If you think you want a Camry you may want to look at one of these. By '08 these are just about equal. Chevy moving up, and Toyota moving down.
- 2007 BMW X5 4.8i: The Ultimate Driving Machine......'s Fat Cousin.
- 2010 Chrysler PT Cruiser: Drive is OK. Not a lot of power, but it doesn't drive clunky.
- 2004 GMC Envoy SLT V8: A Trailblazer by any other name would drive as averagely. But nice seats.
Post a Comment